HDfury Integral Specifications
- 2x Input / 2x Output Splitter (HDMI2.0a/HDMI1.4/DVI1.0 compatible)
- ■ 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps Pass through
- ■ 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps > 4K60 4:2:0 300MHz 10.2Gbps conversion
- HDCP Doctor (HDCP Workaround solution to any HDCP error)
- ■ HDCP 2.2 > HDCP 1.4 conversion
- ■ HDCP 1.4 > HDCP 2.2 conversion
- ■ HDCP x.x > HDCP x.x conversion
- Dual HDMI2.0a & HDMI 1.4 combined
- Dual HDCP 1.4 & HDCP 2.2 combined
- CEC Support: For inter-device control between both inputs and the primary output (TOP) HDMI channel.
- CEC command: USB configuration for automation, trigger via events, push button or via IR/Bluetooth
- External Audio Replacing : input external sound or switch sound between input
- Audio Extracting: Audio De-Embedder of Optical & Analog L/R
- EDID management via USB or BT*
- ■ Improved EDID Management solution with either a Custom uploaded EDID, Self generated Automix EDID or a Fixed basic EDID.
- ■ AutoMix EDID feature will create a custom EDID by mixing both sink EDID connected to the splitter output ports.
- ■ Custom and manual EDID utility available from the download section.
- HDR & InfoFrame Live Injector.
- HDMI Booster/Extender: Capable of extending 1080p resolution up to 15m. in and 15m. out (30m. total for 1080p), UHD resolution up to 10m.
- HDMI Doctor: Solves most HDMI integration issues such as HDCP, EDID, HPD, and audio breakout.
- HDMI Equalevel: Precise signal equalization towards both input and output signals perfectly delivers the best possible picture quality.
- Hot-Plug control: Force the input device to always see an active connection.
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies.
- Deep Color Support
- Flexible/Portable/Plug’n Play
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats.
- Just like any recent HDfury hardware, it comes with USB upgradable firmware that allow you to unleash furious features.
Supported Audio/Video Signals
- Supported Format: SD/HD/FullHD/UHD/4K30/4K60, basically INPUT/OUTPUT any video format up to 4K60 4:4:4 600Mhz 18Gbps
- Supported resolution examples: 480p/720p/1080i/1080p24/1080p25/1080p30/1080p50/1080p60/1440p50/1440p60/2160p24/2160p25/2160p30/2160p50/2160p60
- Support all VESA mode video format (PC Resolutions) up to ultra high resolution such as WQSXGA, QUXGA, QFHD, WQUXGA, 4K
- Support any Audio format such as PCM at up to 192kHz, compressed audio (IEC61937), DSD, DST,DTS,DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, DTS-MA and HBR.
- Optical S/PDIF output
- Analog stereo mini jack output.
- Audio: PCM at up to 192kHz, compressed audio (IEC61937), DSD, DST,DTS,DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, DTS-MA and HBR.
- Mic In (Line In) sampling at 44.1/48kHz
- DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Power Supply: External 5 Volt 2 Amp USB (same as most smartphone/tablet PSU)
- Power Consumption: <2Watts
- Product Dimensions: 3.6” x 2.5” x 1”, Weight: 4 oz
- Shipping Dimensions: 6.3” x 4.2” x 3.3”, Weight: 16 oz
- Enclosure: Black PVC/Gold metal with Green/Blue Led
- Regulation: CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE
Getting Started with Integral
No HDMI 2.0? No HDCP 2.2 input on your 4K UHD display? No Problem!Play HDCP2.2 protected content such as movies, games, satellite/cable, and internet videos on any TV/UHDTV/Projector or Monitor!
Integral allows you to view HDCP 2.2 content from your Sony 4K media player, your Shield game console, your graphics cards, your Blu-ray player, satellite/cable or via Netflix or internet sources on all standard 50/60Hz or 100/120Hz HDMI or DVI-D displays without HDCP2.2 compliant input!
If your TV, monitor or projector cannot play HDCP 2.2 content because it lacks of a HDCP 2.2 compliant input, HDfury Integral will solve your issue!
Upgrade to Perfect HDCP2.2 for a fraction of the cost of buying a new display!
The HDfury Integral supports every HDMI signal and HDCP revision type in existence today from SD to Full HD and up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz. It is firmware upgradable so that new features can be added in the future as needed!
How difficult is it to set up?
A few switchs on the HDfury Integral can be set once depending on the HDCP revision requiered by your TV. No other setup is required.
For more information download the User Manual from the Download Tab above.
Just connect the HDfury Integral between the source and the TV/projector. That’s it!
Which projectors and TVs are supported?
Any standard 50/60Hz or 100/120Hz HDMI or DVI-D displays will work with HDfury Integral.
HDfury Integral is the world first solution that work with any HDCP revision sources and any HDCP revision displays, no matter if your display is HDCP 1.4 and your source is HDCP 2.2. Thanx to our embedded unique HDCP Doctor feature, you will be able to display any HDCP revision sources on any HDCP revision displays. ALWAYS & GUARANTEED!
My display is supposed to accept 4K60 4:4:4 signal but it does not work ?
For most UHD TV set we tried, there is always extra configuration options to active in order to achieve a 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz link. For ex, on samsung: in order to enable the 444 colorspace for 4k in Samsung TV:s you must go to "settings" and "hdmi" and "UHD color" and enable it. Then also you must assign the HDMI port1 as "PC" in the tools menu. Only after these two steps will 600MHz be accepted. Similar activation trick is require on most UHD TV. Additionally, most UHD TV only have certain specific ports that are 600MHz capable.
I have a PC mode on my TV (or a PC monitor) what resolutions are supported for graphics mode ?
All PC graphics mode within the 600Mhz bandwidth are supported, including ultra high resolution such as WQSXGA, QUXGA, QFHD, WQUXGA, 4K.
What output resolution does the Integral support in HDTV mode ?
All known SD, HD, Full HD and UHD formats are supported including: 480p50, 480p60, 576p50, 576p60, 720p50, 720p60, 720p100, 720p120, 1080i25, 1080i30, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p30, 1080p48, 1080p50, 1080p60, 1080p72, 1080p75, 1080p96, 1440p50, 1440p60, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p60 (these are examples only, anything within the 600MHz bandwidth is supported.)
What version of HDMI does the Integral work with? Do I need HDMI 1.3/1.4a/2.0a? Does it matter?
It does not matter. HDfury Integral works with any version of HDMI from 1.0 and up.
Do I need to set anything special in my HDMI source device to set resolution correctly?
No. The HDfury Integral will be detected as 2160p60 4:4:4 capable device by your source and always accept and process the highest quality stream from your source devices. There is no need to set the HDMI source to any specific resolution.
Is there any latency (delay) introduced to the signal?
Virtually none. The latency added is in the order of a few pixel clocks only. Nothing noticeable at all.
What is the USB port for?
To supply power from the supplied USB power unit and for firmware upgrades when new (additional) functions and enhancements are offered.
What about long HDMI cable runs? Can I expect issues?
For 600MHz user must use "high speed" cables, Similar as used with 4K24 content, for 1080p or less almost all cables are ok. HDfury Integral acts as an HDMI repeater device. So having a HDfury Integral in the path will amplify and recover the signal. You should not need any passive (or active) HDMI amplifiers, especially if you put HDfury Integral in the middle of your cable run. If you previously had to use an amplifier, the HDfury Integral can most likely take its place. The HDfury Integral has been used with 50 foot (and longer) HDMI cables without issues.
How are the new lossless audio formats via HDMI input handled ? E.g. DTS-HD/MA and DD/E-AC3 : Are they stripped down to DTS core or Dolby Digital respectively to fit the requirements of the S/PDIF standard ?
Lossless audio is transmit through HDMI output only. HDfury Integral does not compress or otherwise create loss to the incoming audio. Only stereo and 5.1 sound can be output via SPDIF output and analog output.