- HDMI Female Port Input (100% digital).
- A HDMI -> DVI-D cable can be used to connect to an DVI-D(HDCP) source.
- RGB 4:4:4 (8 bits) digital input (every HDMI source MUST be RGB 4:4:4 compatible).
- Mini Jack output for analaog stereo sound.
- Gamma-X feature integrated (read below).
- Compatible with non-HDCP or HDCP sources.
- Compatible with any RGB Display
- Easy to install within a minute. (Plug&Play)
- 10 bits 175MHz triple video DAC – Inter-DAC : 2%
- RGB-H/V Female Port D-SUB 15 Output video analog signals (0,7Vpp over 75 ohms impedance)
- Ultra short Analog links (<1 cm) on the Nano GX RGB 1080p for optimal quality.
- DVI video bandwidth in VGA/RVB outputs: 25-165MHz
- DVI Data Rate – Bandwidth 1.65 Gbps (Single link)
- Maximum resolutions: 1920×1080 or UWXGA (1920×1200) at 60Hz with custom porch settings or SXGA (1280×1024) at 85Hz Computer compatible (PC, Mac)
- HDTV ready (480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p48/50/60 compatible)
- DVI1.0 compliant / HDMI interoperable and HDCP ready
- HD-DVD and Blue Ray Disc players compatible
- PS3, PS4, X360 Elite and Xbox One compatible
- SAT and CABLE setbox for HDTV channels compatible
- HDCP compatible with embedded keys loaded.
- Energy management : DVI et VESA DPMS compatible.
- Ultra low power consumption in Standby
- Maximum power : 0.4A under 5V (at 165MHz pixel clock)
- On-board DC/DC converter (5V) with extra-low EMI signature
- Power +5V from DVI/HDMI or external power supply
- Green LED to display active digital link.
- Safe cost solution – Single IC solution + external eeprom
- Small size : 57x35x19mm black cabinet
- Shortest RGB analog video link as possible
- Professional factory made (mass-production) using pick/place and reflow/wave solder pro. equipment.
- Gold Plated connectors, tracks and material
- HDfury has a +5v input
- EDID detective feature: EDID eprom can be reprogrammed by your computer through it’s Graphic Card! (This feature is reserved to professionals)
- Warranty: One year warranty
Enhance your display compatibility (lifetime) and value (now compatible with new equipment)
HDfury maximum output limit is above the 1080p resolution which makes this device absolutely hassle free to handle 1080p video data flow continuously during years !
HDfury HDMI/DVI-D to VGA signal converter delivers clean video at the highest resolution up to 1920x1080P.
It’s an in-line adapter easy to install, connect to any VGA display and run a HDMI/DVI cable to your source.
The DDA delivers native resolution video with the internal 1.65Gbps bandwidth, ideal for both PC and AV sources. Home Cinema Addicts: - HDfury is also compatible with the 3 Tubes projectors from Barco such as BD701, BG701, Ciné 7, BG800(s), BG801, BD808(s), BG808(s), BG1208(s)(/2), BG1209(s)(/2), Cine 8 (Onyx), Zenith Pro 1200, Cine 9, Cinemax.
It can be hooked on Port 3 (With a VGA female cable -> SUBD9P) or Port 5 (with a VGA female -> 5xBNC cable) - HDfury is compatible with the 3 tubes projectors from NEC (All models) with a VGA female -> 5xBNC cable - HDfury is compatible with the “Matrix” Projector (not HDCP) such as LCD, DLP, SXRD, D-ILA through VGA 15pins
Gamma-X feature included:
- Output: RGBHV HD-15 D-Sub (VGA) Female Connector (direct connection to TV, PJ, monitor).
- Plug-and-play, no extra steps required.
- Adjustable Gamma Boost for restoring lost shadow details.
- Rotary potentiometer for easy Gamma Boost adjustment.
- Supports all standard HD formats and SD formats: 1080p/1080i/720p/etc. in NTSC/PAL/SECAM.
- Supports all PC resolutions including extremely high resolutions such as 1600×1200/100Hz, 1920×1440/60Hz and 2K signals.
- 450Mhz large signal (-3dB) bandwidth for virtually lossless video processing
- Full dynamic range for maximum picture detail at all resolutions
- Precise black levels – no black crush or missing details or washed-out whites
Why do I need GammaX?
On most TVs and projectors movies and games are too dark or missing detail in dark scenes. GammaX fixes this by adding a ‘Gamma Boost’ without washing out the picture. Simply plug the GammaX directly into the HDfury2, HDfury, HDfury Gamer Edition, or any device with RGB output and enjoy a more vibrant picture with perfect shadow details! Using the original HDfury or HDfury Gamer Edition? The GammaX also includes a cable driver which lets you use monitor cables or long RGB projector cables (any length) without having to plug the HDfury or HDfury Gamer Edition directly into your TV! The included power supply is not needed when the GammaX is used with the HDfury2, simplifying the cables and connections. (The power supply is needed for HDfury, HDfury Gamer Edition, or other RGB source users). Many projectors and displays only work with either positive or negative sync RGB signals. The GammaX provides a user selectable positive or negative sync switch for displays that only accept negative sync such as the following projectors: Barco 800/801/808/1208, Dwin 500/700, and so on. The GammaX is 100% Plug-and-play. No configuration or extra steps required. GammaX works at all resolutions, including 1080p and beyond. Note: GammaX does not support component signals, only RGB. This includes the HDfury2 set to component (YUV) output mode. If you wish to add Gamma Boost to a component-only capable display, use the Box1020 instead.
Why does Gamma X works?
In most displays shadow detail is severely limited or completely missing. When there are a lot of dark areas in the picture they simply appear as a uniform black area even though the original content has a lot of detail. This phenomenon is next to impossible to compensate for by conventional means such as increasing brightness as true blacks start looking grey and the overall picture becomes washed-out. GammaX selectively addresses only the correct black information of interest (the shadow detail) to create a very dynamic looking picture with rich shadow detail. The level of correction is adjustable for maximum detail for your particular display.
The following pictures show GammaX in action:
Want to learn more about Gamma Boost and why it matters? To find out why proper gamma is critical to image quality and movie reproduction, see the Curtpalme.com Greyscale & Colour Calibration for Dummies guide.